Thank you for your interest in Victim to Victory® !
Here at Victim to Victory Ministries, we are committed to serving the needs of you and your family. Using universal principles of spirituality, we practical tools for leading a joyous, abundant and peaceful .
Wherever you may be on your recovering path, at Victim to Victory Ministries you will a supportive atmosphere with a wealth of for personal healing.
The ministry meets weekly and is a safe place to share the burdens of the trauma with others and receive strategies for from the brokenness of the spirit. You can be heard without judgment and helped with discussion in eight areas and receive biblical guidance to usher you to the place of wholeness.
To bring spiritual and emotional wholeness through support group ministry to those who have been fragmented by the issues of sexual abuse incl. incest & rape.
The support group atmosphere will address the issues and provide spiritual resolutions to the process of leaving victimization and living in victory.
1 Corinthians 15:57 – “But thanks be to God who gives us the victory through .” Walking in victory, we will give thanks to the one who brings us to wholeness in our spirit and soul.
Psalms 120:1 – “In my distress, I cried unto the Lord and he heard me.” Having the opportunity to share and know that I am being heard, is a powerful healing position to work in.
Victim to Victory ®
1. What Is My Truth? - John 8:32; John 16:13a; John 14:17
2. How To Release My Anger- Ephesians 4:26 & 31; Col 3:8
3. Dealing with My Grief- Psalms 31:9; Isaiah 53:4
4. Dealing with the Facts and My Feelings- healthy processes- Gal 6:1
5. Can These Relationships Be Resolved? - Prov. 4:7
6. Rediscovering Myself – Who I Am in Christ – Deut. 28:13; Zech. 2:8
7. Self care – Taking care of me: During and After Recovery-1 5:57
8. Forgiving Myself and the Perpetrator – Mark 11:26; Matt 6:15.
We invite you to take the first step in making the call - allowing God's healing and restoration into your life through our 8 step .